Kayla
Kalli
Kammy
Kaite
Kaderick
Our Family
Daddy and his girls
Mommy and her boy
My parents
My big girls
Baby boy picking "flowers"
So sweet!
Giving flowers to grandma....and no one told him too. He's just a sweet guy.
Hunting eggs with big sister
More egg hunting
Reach way up there.
In the program, Kade did an excellent job being Peter with his little stuffed rooster.
Looking way up in the blue sky where He ascended and reminded that He will come again that where He is, we can be also.
We enjoyed Easter dinner with family and friends from church gathered around our table. In leu of taking pictures of all the food, I simply enjoyed the company. I did get a photo of our cake (the fun nest above) and some of the pretty eggs the girls colored.
I love the Easter season. Building up to the Resurrection and the hope of new life is such an exciting time! Our program was blessed with visitors and our living Saviour's sweet presence. Because of Him the future is bright.
I'll post a link with program details soon.
Happy Easter, everyone! He is Risen, indeed!

0 comments:
Post a Comment