I've often said that my favorite color is October! It's just a beautiful month and I LOVE fall! We have a family tradition of visiting the pumpkin patch each year. The Berry Ranch is the quietest and most inexpensive in our area. We all get the hayride out to the patch and get to pick our own pumpkin.
The size and weight doesn't matter as long as you can carry it yourself. =)
Every year, the take-home crop is a little bigger!
There is also a fun little store and we usually invest in some extra varieties of yummy squash.
There is a petting zoo area for no extra charge as well. Our total bill was under $35.00
No, this isn't a paid advertisement--I was just noticing some of the outrageous prices at some of the area pumpkin patches and thought I'd add an FYI for my local readers....I know there are at least one or two. LOL
I had a super cute picture of Kaite petting the cows and for some reason blogger doesn't like the file. Sadness.
There's all my favorite people!
It was little man's first trip and he did great--really enjoyed himself. He seemed to know he was supposed to pick a pumpkin he could carry and did just that! =)
We are busy ending our 1st quarter of school, doing yummy fall baking and yes, I'm even about half way done with Christmas shopping!
Happy Fall and welcome to some new readers/commenters! I always enjoy hearing from you and try to return the favor!








2 comments:
Autumn is such a wonderful time of year. We love getting out as much as we can and enjoying those great Indian Summer days. Cute pics of the fam:)
Looks like a lot of fun! Pumpkin Patches are such a fun place to visit. Your kiddos are growing up so fast, Mr. Kade is a cutie!
Post a Comment