Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Beautiful Girl.

 
 
And by beautiful, I am happy to say is it not just skin deep.
She has a kind and beautiful soul.

 
Kayla chose a Birthday menu of:
 Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers
Grilled Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes and Pineapple
Tortellini Ceasar Salad
Grilled Cheesy Garlic Bread
 
 
It was YUMMY! I think it bears a soon repeating.

 
 

 
She chose pink zebra for her party theme and we had it outside. The weather in June is usually great for an outdoor party!
 
 
 
My Birthday is two days before Kayla. Turning 35 doesn't seem like any big deal to me, but having a 15 year old......that does make me feel old!


 We got her an icecream cake. Soooo delightful!

 
And here she is with her much loved baby brother. My oldest and my youngest. In spite of the 14 year, 7 month age difference, I think they will soon be the same size. Smile.

2 comments:

Cindy

Kayla is a beautiful girl and how blessed she is to have Godly parents who love her enough to give her their time and a Godly upbringing.
Her birthday meal looks really delicious, too.
Happy Birthday Kayla!

Pamela

She is beautiful! I never understood many parent's disdain for the teen years. I loved each one of them with both girls. Kaderick is growing fast!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27