Christmas Eve we spent at my parent's house. One of Kaite's gifts was this baby doll. She really loves it!
Kammy got a Pony-Opoly game. It is so cute and all the girls loved playing it!
Rick made this woodbox for my mom and dad. I think it's pretty awesome--I did the painting on it.
Christmas Morning.
We were finishing up our christmas breakfast and waiting for Kaderick to wake up so we could open presents when Kammy said, "I think maybe Kaderick is nocturnal,"
My room full of blessings. Daddy was telling a story about Christmas and we were getting ready to pray together.
Kayla and Kalli with their Zebra blankets. They have become quite the zebra fans of late.
Kaite with the little guitar she wanted so badly.
Kalli and her most recent American Girl books.
You know they are getting old when they are excited about clothes. Not really....all my girls, even Kaite get excited over new clothes.
Rick and I did not exchange gifts this year. We got a new baby, and he is a pretty great gift. The girls did get me a new set of measuring cups and we ordered daddy a George Washington shirt from the GlennBeck Store (it was on backorder and did not arrive on time.)
I did not do a lot of baking this year. I did make a couple of our favorite Christmas treats. This one is called Cranberry Bliss Bars and is supposed to taste like the ones you get at Starbucks. I don't know about that, because I have never had one from there, but I can tell you that they are good. I don't have the sweet tooth or the appetite I had while carrying this little man though.....
We also made these White Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies. Daddy says they are the best cookie ever. Period. Kaderick looks like he is upset here because he can't have cookies yet.




3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your sweet family. I'm going to try to make those bars, they sound delicious! There are lots of recipes for it on Pinterest. :)
Hugs Cindy
Thank you for your nice comment on my recent post. We are THRILLED that Jesus answered our prayers and gave us our Residencies!! (I'm on a "hang-over" today from all the S.T.R.E.S.S yesterday. =)
Loved seeing your Christmas day pics. (I plan to post our pics from our Christmas eve and day soon!) Loved the pics of your newest little dolly. Cute comment about him being nocturnal. =) Have heard of these bars you made, and I would like to make them soon.
Have a Happy end of 2012 and a Happy 2013!!
~Heather~
Seriously, Karen, he is THE cutest thing! He looks like a little boy clone of his sisters ;) I love his little elf hat - so precious! I've enjoyed all your Christmas pics :)
Post a Comment