Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE taking pictures? Well, I do. Saturday, I got to shoot some fun pictures of a friend and her family. I really love the way they turned out. Of course, they were super easy to work with and that may have just a little to with it, but I like to think that I did okay clicking too. =) I probably need to get a "real" camera though, if I'm going to do this often or "for reals." I think mine was about $140. Hhmm....
Anyway, I got permission to share a few of the pics with you guys. Saturday was a lovely day for pictures. Most of these were taken right here at our house and the rest just a few miles away at the Nampa Depot.
Let me know what you think...do I have a future in photography??? =)


2 comments:
Lovely photos and it looks like you all had a very good time shooting them too.I especially like the picture of dad & son walking away on the tracks.
Those are fabulous, Karen, you very well may have a future in photography. Go for it!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment