Love this quote and the sunflowers I photographed on our Labor Day outing.
Just a few "fallish" items here. The old Hershey tin is an antique~it was my Grandma's!
Candy pumpkins the girls and I made and placed in a truck bed for delivery.
Another "girl craft" ~ candy corns made simply by wrapping yarn around a styrofoam cone.
My outside decor~ the adorable, COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED little girl is just a bonus feature to this picture! :)
On the piano ~
Oh--and fall requires new clothes, right? This skirt is Monteray Bay skirt is from our local thrift store and cost me a whole $3.99!
The top....Apostrophe for $2.99!
I tried a new fall recipe too! Snickers cake. The icing is made with cream cheese, cool whip and brown sugar~topped with crushed snickers bars. It looks pretty, but I don't think it won a spot in my repeat recipes.
Some plant shelves in the living room. I recently picked the watering pot up at the thrift store and added the monogram.I have several projects in the works as we speak, but I've been busy living~teaching and pastor's housewife-ing. They should be completed SOON.


1 comments:
I love fall. I forced myself to wait until next week for my fall decorating. I had so much on my plate I was sure one more thing would pile it too high. Love the decorations, the skirt and the sweet, sweet potty trained girl!
Post a Comment