Tuesday, December 14, 2010

14th day of Christmas & Some Tiny Talk

Today was the day we took Kayla to have a heart ultrasound. We should have the results tomorrow. After the appointment, we treated her (and us) to some Christmas Krispy Kremes.I'm linking up for Tiny Talk. Here are some of the things I scribbled down from this week's chatter.
During lunch: Kalli: "Momma, I want to have these stuffed mushrooms at my wedding reception!" Kammy (who doesn't like stuffed mushrooms): "Well, I won't be attending your wedding! I will have chores to do on my farm!"
Kalli: Kammy ate ALL mine and ALL Kayla's and ALL her tic-tacs! She said they just fell into her tummy, but I don't think so!"
Kammy: (to me in front of the cable guy who was here with muddy boots to install our internet.) "Sigh.....now you are going to have to mop again, mommy!"
Photobucket

5 comments:

Melissa

You make me hungry, I love Krispy Kreme. Your girls say the cutest things, you know sometimes things just fall into my tummy too.

Tracey M.

I love how kids are so honest and forthright! These were cute. Visiting from over at Tiny Talk.

Mary@notbefore7

LOL at the cable guy comment. What on earth did he say?

RicKaren

Mary, it was just as he was leaving, so I was sort of hoping he didn't hear. He did sort of shrug and act a little sheepish, so probably not too much hope there. Bottom line...he didn't say anything. LOL

kewkew

Visiting from Tiny Talk.
Wow, planning her wedding already! It's a shame her sister won't be there. lol
The Tic Tac comment was so cute.

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27