Monday, October 4, 2010

Talking tiny again.

My tiniest.

She doesn't say a whole lot yet. Just the basic stuff a 17 month old says. I think "yes" is a current favorite. She doesn't say "no", just shakes her head and waves her hand in a "go-away- I'm not interested" sort of way. She chatters a lot of uninteligible stuff. The other day I caught her shaking her finger at her stuffed lamb and she loves to come along and turn the computer off on you. Oh, and she's a reader--quite a reader! It's apparent that she feels as big as any of her 'guys'. She loves following them around and if they try do 'big stuff' without her, she hollers, "Guyyys! Guyyys!"

She has a safety swing, but we set her on here the other day and she felt so special! Her little legs were wild with excitement. I love her expression!


I'm trying to keep up with school, house chores and the beginnings of packing, in the midst of all the medical tests I am going through. Anyway, for this reason, Kammy has been spending a little more time than usual at Grampapa's. Friday when we went to pick her up after her being there all week and she greeted me warmly by saying, "I don't want anything to do with you!" Just made my day. (not!)
About the picture, Kammy fell asleep in the chair like this.


Kalli gave us her definition of a Real Hug,

"A real hug is with two arms and nothing else in them, and a little tighter and a little longer. That is a REAL hug!"

I have to agree!



Kammy told her guys, "We aren't mexican girls or dinoco girls, we are AMERICAN girls." I think she drew this conclusion from a combination of Cars, American Girl, and I'm not sure what else!



Well, that's it (or all I can remember at the moment) for Tiny Talk you can see more here!

Kids are soooo precious!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kathleen@so much to say, so little time

My two tinies don't talk yet, either, at least, not with words. But sometimes I forget that, b/c they communicate so eloquently without it. :)

Jenilee

I just read your comment on my blog. I'm so sorry you are going through this too! It is not fun for sure but I know God is in control in the midst! Hope you are doing well today!

kewkew

I love the comment about the real hug, that's so sweet. Kaite looks so excited on the swing.

kewkew

Just wanted to say, I was looking around your blog and you have a very sweet family and a great blog. I plan on making your Chicken Crunch for dinner tomorrow. If you have a chance, could you answer one question? Where does the paprika fit in? I am assuming in with the sour cream.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings

RicKaren

Oh dear! Yes, with the sour cream. Thank you for your kind comment!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27