Monday, August 23, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Kammy spent some spoiling time at Grampappa's house and upon returning, she bounced up the sidewalk, gave me a big hug, and with a sigh, she said, "You'll never believe what I've been through!" :)


I was terribly sick with a migraine for nearly a week. I don't get them often...like maybe a few a year, but this one was violent. One morning, when Kammy got up, she asked Rick, "How is your green headache?" We couldn't figure out what she was talking about and finally realized that she had heard Rick talking about MY migraine headache and to her little ears, it sounded like my - green - headache. :)
Linking up with Tiny Talk again, because I LOVE tiny voices. :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenilee

migraine does sound like "my green" - so sweet that she was thinking of you and how you were feeling.

Mary@notbefore7

OH - I have had one Green Headache ever...NOT FUN :) But that is cute!

Hope you are feeling better.

Happy TTT!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27